Kids lunch boxes are the perfect opportunity to give your little ones a great head start in life. Fruits, veggies, whole grains, proteins and healthy fats can all be included in some easy and delicious recipes. Giving your children a healthy lunch box allows them to function to their best capabilities throughout the school day. Find below some healthy lunch box ideas.
- Apples, bananas, peaches and other fruits. At least one piece.
- Homemade oat and date cookies – or wholemeal banana bread
- Veggies sticks with hummus or other vegetable dip
- Boiled eggs
- Some warm veggie soup in a thermos on cold winter days
- Quiche or zucchini slice
- Wholemeal salad sandwiches
- Roast meat and salad wraps
- Falafel wraps or tofu and veggie wraps
- Homemade sushi rolls with avocado and tuna, or any combination of fillings
- Tuna and brown rice patties
- Leftover stews in a thermos