The health and wellbeing of our customers, employees and the broader Bendigo community is the reason UFS Pharmacies exist. As a result of the COVID-19 virus pandemic we have had to operate in a different way to ensure we continue to protect our customers and employees.
We are committed to keeping you up to date with information here.
Due to staffing shortages associated with COVID-19 and illness our stores trading hours are being temporarily changed. Up to date trading hours are displayed here bendigoufs.com.au/locations
If you require anything urgent when your pharmacy of choice is closed, we recommend you visit the View Street store (Corner View & Barnard Streets, Bendigo) which are open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
We have Rapid Antigen Tests (RATs) available.
Supervised RAT’s are available click here to read more.
UFS Pharmacies are providing RATs to all members of the community.
The Commonwealth Government is providing free RATs to those with concession cards through the COVID-19 Rapid Test Concessional Access Program (CRTCA). Limits apply with this program.
Eligible Commonwealth concession cards are:
– Pensioner Concession card
– Commonwealth Senior Health Care card;
– Health Care card (including Low Income Health Care card); or
– Department of Veterans’ Affairs Gold, White or Orange cards
– Eligible individuals must present their concession card
– Eligible individuals can access 10 RATs over a three month period, but no more than 5 RATs in a one month period
– A minimum quantity of 2 RATs per eligible concession card number are to be provided per transaction, up to the monthly allocation of 5 RATs per eligible concession card number
– Only one transaction per eligible concession card number will be permitted in one day at the same pharmacy
Customers and patients are no longer required to wear a face mask to enter any of our stores as per the Victorian Government latest advice.
Employees will continue to wear a face mask where social distancing is not able to take place, including in the Vaccination Clinic.
Customers and patients are no longer required to show their vaccination status to gain access to services, for example at Eden Skin & Body.
All employees of UFS Pharmacies are required to have three doses of the COVID-19 vaccination in line with the Victorian Government mandates.
The be The UFS Pharmacies’ team is working hard to be able to continue to serve our community. At times you will experience delays due to increased demands on the employees to keep COVID safe or due to team member isolation requirements. We thank you for your understanding and patience during these times.
Updated 26 April 2022