UFS is an award winning Pharmacy group that has been proudly serving the Bendigo Community for 147 years. We are a health and well-being destination, owned by the community, a source of pride for the whole team.
- Full-time role
- Professional development opportunities
- Supportive team environment
The successful applicant will be a qualified and registered Pharmacist, with a proven track record managing a community pharmacy. They will have a positive, energetic and vibrant personality, and live up to the values of our organisation by being respectful, caring and trustworthy.
Key qualifications, skills and attributes
- Bachelor of Pharmacy, registered with AHPRA.
- A minimum of five years industry experience.
- Leadership qualities that motivate your team.
- Outstanding communication and customer service skills.
- A passion for developing and delivering health services.
- A keen interest in training and developing others.
- Deliver outstanding customer service, setting the example for those you lead.
- Coach, mentor and develop your team.
- Provide effective performance feedback with the assistance of Human Resources when necessary.
- Monitor the performance of the business unit and implement initiatives to improve performance.
- Contribute to the development of the organisation by being an active member of the operational management team.
If you would like to express your interest, please email your cover letter and resume to: email@example.com
Applications Close: Wednesday 5th August